Monday, December 7, 2009

Paris hilton sex. Cool pictures.

Paris hilton sex. Fresh pics...
paris hilton sexparis hilton sexparis hilton sex
Why is Paris Hilton like a horrible role model? I read a lot of comments on here about how little girls who have these horrible models in the media these days. I want to know why the list of all Paris Hilton? Im assuming its because of the different crotch shots, the party, and the sex tape. But it was the nude photos of Vanessa Hudgens online too, but parents seem to have no problem taking their kids to watch .. High School Musical so I dont get it? Perhaps France has had some mistakes in his day, but shes a very successful business woman with her clothing and perfume line, and is involved with some charities. I dont think shes a bad girl. Im more concerned with all the foxes in Rock of Love or the charm of the School ... but anyway. I wonder if the name of Pariss never erased? Im sure there are lots of moms out there who have made a sex tape or forgotten to put panties at some point in their youth ... Does that mean they are bad role models for their children? Unfortunently of Paris, the camera captures everything that makes your private moments are put in the public eye. If I were taken by paparazzi 24 \ 7, Id probably seems like a bad person too who would not? I would never tell my children to be like this person or do not be like this person, because often misportrayed celebrities. I feel bad for Paris, taking all the heat as the bad girl. I think it's sweet how much he cares about animals ... thats a good quality that all children should have!
Click here to get her S E X video!


No comments:

Post a Comment